Friday, May 19, 2006

The Toxic Uterus Strikes Again

A bad B-movie title? Nope, just the story of my life.
Pregnancy Test: Negative.

I'm am so sick of my freakishly flawed body, I can barely stand to be in the same room as myself. Do you remember that feeling back in high school when some boy or gaggle of girls hurt your feelings so bad you felt sick? Don't we all have a memory or two like that? A situation that was so awful you know you'll never forget how it felt to live through it? I think this is one of those days. The only word to describe how I feel is gutted. As if someone carved out my organs and left a brick in their place. Gosh, what would I feel like if I hadn't been prepared for the negative? I shudder to think of it.

My last cycle left me sad. This cycle has left me angry. I can't believe I gave up chocolate and sushi for this.

Will post more later when I'm able to form a thought without an expletive.