Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hold On Embryos, Mamma's A' Comin'

We are on for Friday's embryo transfer. The nurse called this morning and told us to come in at 7:45 with a big bottle of water. The procedure is done with a full bladder so, I'll start drinking when I get into the parking lot. I quizzed the nurse on the quality of the embryos, but she wouldn't give an inch, nada, no information what-so-ever! Makes me crazy. She said the doctor wanted to give us the report tomorrow. I understand not wanting anything to get lost in translation, but let me tell you, if you haven't already guessed, infertility is mental torture.

I've scheduled acupuncture immediately following transfer. DH says he will be around to take care of things around the house except for a short time in the afternoon. He won't tell me where he is going which leads me to believe he is going out with a buddy I don't care for or he is planning something nice for me. Either way, I've had about enough surprises for a lifetime.

I've heard people say "the suspense is killing me." Is that possible? Because, if it is, this infertility suspense has my days numbered.
Over and out for now.

No comments: