Sunday, April 30, 2006

These Eggs Were Made For Hatchin'

Today's ultrasound appointment showed some major follicle growth. DH called me a hen today when I told him about the numbers of eggs in waiting they found. Hopefully, things are kicking into gear and we may do an egg retrieval on Thursday. Mature eggs are around 16, mine look like this:

Left: 16.5, 14.5, 13.5, 13, 12, 12, 12, 9
Right: 15, 11, 3 big cysts

Not sure what the bloodwork result is yet. The nurse had to really dig for the vein again today, chirping, "ohh, you're right, they really do roll away." If she had not already speared my arm, I would have given her the shut-up-and-focus look. It appears they will have to draw blood every day until retrieval. I was told if they could not get a vein in my arm they will try my leg or foot. Makes me wince just thinking about it.

In light of the current follicle growth, I have decided to become a very positive thinker. I have maligned this cycle from the beginning, dousing it with negative energy, imagine what will happen if I pour on some positive energy.

I will be the picture of positive thinking (or craziness)
Fingers in the ears, humming,

*These eggs were made for hatching
And that's just what they'll do,
One of these days these eggs are gonna
Hatch right into 2*
(Twins, that is. thinking big.)

More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously waiting to hear what happens! I will keep my fingers & toes crossed.
-andrea

Lassie said...

Andrea, thanks for being my cheerleader. Hope I can do the same for you soon.
My thoughts are with you,
Lassie

Anonymous said...

Hi bros!

Who can vouch for them? Anyone even heard of them? - http://steroidssupplier.com
Excellent products!!

Thanks bros